Hungarian Silicon Valley.
Feasibility study and concept design for a new Data Centre Campus for Talentis Group.
Through a strategic relationship with Hewlett Packard Critical Facilities Services we are providing the architectural services for the feasibility study and concept design of new Data Centre Campus for Hungarian Silicon Valley based Talentis Group. Our involvement included site assessment, feasibility studies, concept design and continuing consultancy support.
The proposed site planning comprises of:
- 2 storey Central Support Administration Building
- 2 storey Data Centre blocks sub dividable as 250 and 500 sqM Data Hall modules at second floor and electrical infrastructure at first floor.
- Future Data Centre Blocks are indicated for phased development of up to a total of 10,000sq.M of IT space.
- 2 storey generator blocks comprising generator rooms and First floor and mechanical equipment at second floor level
- A perimeter access road provides access for maintenance and emergency vehicles; Stand-alone gate house; Stand-alone HV Sub station