Helping Residential Property Developers maximise The Value of Your Site
Quality design and 35 years’ experience gives you the best strategic advice and design solutions for housing developments
We help you navigate the key challenges
For residential property developers, the key challenge is knowing how much a site is realistically worth and whether you can expect an adequate return on your investment. Assisting you with a site appraisal and then managing your risk as your project unfolds, is central to our service.
Development land is scarce and few projects are straightforward. You may be dealing with a tight urban infill plot, challenging local authorities, heavily constrained sites or green field developments.
Or you may be looking at complex mixed-use schemes, refurbishing existing buildings, working with Listed Buildings, or seeking a Change of Use. Many planning or technical issues may not be immediately obvious.
We provide advice on the likely potential of a site and identify any key issues that will require special attention, so you know early on what is achievable.
A Comprehensive Approach
With TP Architects you will benefit from some of the widest experience of successful residential housing developments throughout Greater London and the Thames Valley. (We have a track record of around 95% success in establishing planning consents).
Our comprehensive approach gives you a range of options to meet your project expectations. First rate technical design and strategic advice will enhance your chance of success and result in the best value for your development.
Benefits For Residential Property Developers
With TP Architects you get:
- Experience that you can rely on to maximise the success and profitability of your project.
- Pragmatic, honest advice from Day One on what will and will not be acceptable to the planning and highway authorities, saving you time and trouble
- Optimisation of land and expertise in designing solutions for challenging, awkward sites and spaces
- Realistic development site appraisals and advice on ‘other costs’ which may not be anticipated.
- A value for money, multi-disciplinary approach.
- Access to our established network of experienced consultants dealing with issues such as trees, ecology, pollution, surface and ground water flooding, ground contamination, highways etc, to provide technical solutions to address issues that may arise
- In-house technical team, with problem solving capabilities.
- 3D modelling for perspective rendered images, videos and virtual reality for you, your stakeholders, investors, prospective buyers, tenants and planners to fully understand your project.
Questions to consider
- Want to maximise returns on your investment?
- Need planning advice on constrained sites?
- Want to build higher in town centres or convert shops or offices into habitable accommodation?
- Address obligations for affordable housing, without comprising profitability for your development?
Our thorough and no-nonsense, practical approach reduces your risk of unexpected costs. Following an initial site visit, we can prepare a realistic feasibility study and site appraisal which will allow you to assess the true potential of the site before you incur significant costs. Early advice on the likelihood of obtaining a Planning Consent will allow you to make an informed decision.
To discuss a project or arrange a complimentary site visit, please call Ed Drysdale on 01628 412388. All enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence. To learn more about us please see our Practice Document here.