Designing Exciting, Contemporary Living Spaces to Create Your Ideal Home
The ‘go-to’ practice for design and planning with success in dealing with challenging planning issues. 95% of our applications are successful
For many people wishing to build or extend a house, the challenge of getting enough floor space to fulfil their requirements, whilst complying with planning restraints is not straightforward.
Creative thinking is required to maximise your floor area and obtain permission with a planning application or Permitted Development Right. We deliver the very best design solutions within your budget, for a new house, building conversion, or refurbishments and extensions.
TP Architects has an enviable track record in planning success and excellence of design, whether it is for an individual one off high-quality eco-home in the Green Belt, refurbishing a distinctive, traditional country property with swimming pool and gym, or renovating and sympathetically extending a Listed Building.
With TP Architects you get:
- Greater chance of planning success where others have failed, especially on technically difficult and constrained sites such as sensitive heritage and conservation projects, houses in the flood plain or within the Green Belt.
- Superb building outcomes that meet your exact requirements and reflect your aspirations.
- Best value achieved by tight cost control. We will help you spend your budget wisely and avoid costly pitfalls to reduce risk.
- Maximising the potential of an existing plot
- No hidden contractual surprises.
- Access to our established network of experienced consultants dealing with structural, cost consultants, highways, trees, ecology, pollution, flooding and all other issues.
- A high degree of involvement in the procurement and construction phase of your project, if required
- Full design services provided by RIBA Chartered practitioners, for your new dwelling, house refurbishment or extension.
Questions to consider
- Have you thought about flood plain, Green Belt, trees and ecology issues and how these might impact your ideal home?
- Do you want to extend your house in a Conservation Area?
- Want to add a floor or extension to your town house?
- Do you want to convert an existing building to provide habitable accommodation?
If so, our no-nonsense, practical and thorough approach to any job, large or small, avoids all problems. Following a site visit, we can advise on planning and other potential issues that may restrict your development.
We can give you dependable advice quickly and in confidence on the likelihood of obtaining Planning Consent. We can prepare your construction drawings, obtain all necessary consents and find contractors, providing you with a solution that will enhance the quality of your home.
To get an early indication of what is (and is not) possible, please contact Natasha Gandhi or Ed Drysdale on 01628 412388 for a complimentary site visit. For more information please download our Practice Document here.