Helping You Create Learning Environments, Places of Worship And Community Facilities To Inspire Future Generations
We provide strategic advice and creative design solutions to exceed your expectations
For head teachers and bursars, or committees managing religious and community facilities, even the smallest building project can be challenging. Selecting the right Architect who can quickly understand your ethos, help maximise quality and value from your capital expenditure, while minimising risk and disruption, is crucial.
Whether you are looking for strategic advice to evaluate and reshape your facilities to meet your future goals, help identify spare capacity or opportunities to generate additional revenue, or if you have clearly defined requirements to upgrade tired buildings for the digital age or want to build for future generations, our wide ranging experience can help you achieve your ambitions.
We are experienced in dealing with the challenges of the design, planning and procurement and will guide you through the process, offering expert advice and creative solutions to maximise your investment. Cost effective, high-quality, low maintenance solutions go without saying. And if you have infill developments, we are adept at making the most from awkward sites or poorly utilised spaces.
Our experience spans, mosques, temples and ecclesiastical buildings, purpose-built gymnasia and sports facilities, laboratories and classroom blocks, sixth-form centres and computer suites, community centres, performing arts and recording facilities, as well as Special Needs facilities and Secure Pupil Referral Units.
With TP Architects you get:
- Greater chance of planning success where others have failed, especially on technically difficult and constrained sites, listed buildings, sensitive heritage and conservation projects and Green Belt sites, with an excellent success rate in obtaining planning consents for educational and community developments
- No hidden contractual surprises. Certainty of final costs and programme to complete your project on time and within budget.
- Experience of working within Educational design guidelines, including classroom sizes, ventilation, fire escape and access
- Imaginative and exciting designs, to take advantage of space and light to optimise your project. Providing a building that is an asset for future generations and avoiding, if possible, prefabricated solutions with a limited life span.
- An ability to work with all religious organisations within the community, engaging with members to provide well-designed and affordable building solutions, to enhance facilities for future generations.
- Access to our established network of experienced consultants, who can assist with matters such as highways, trees, ecology, pollution, flooding, listed buildings, etc.
- A track record of supplying high quality, energy efficient and low maintenance sustainable buildings, achieving BREEAM Outstanding or Excellent.
- Consultative approach and pro-active communication with all stakeholders and neighbours
Questions to consider
- Require Special Needs facilities or more classrooms on a restricted site?
- Need to build quickly, with minimal disruption?
- Want to enliven your school or community with inspirational buildings that are within your budget?
- Wish to upgrade your mosque, temple, or church for the future, but have a limited budget?
With our practical, no-nonsense, rigorous approach to any project we eliminate unknown issues. Our experience and knowledge of Educational, Religious and Community projects and of the relevant design guidelines allows a quick understanding of the function and operation of the building.
We can fully understand your aspirations and discuss the potential of your project. Above all, you will receive dependable advice on the likelihood of establishing a Planning Consent, so you can proceed with confidence.
At an early stage in the design we can obtain a professional cost estimate to give you a clear idea on the likely cost of a development.
Contact Peter Thomas on 01628 412388 or for more information please download our Practice Document here.